Thursday, October 04, 2018

A mixed media altered paint brush

Hello all crafty people out there. I'm Shweta, a doting mom to a two year old , a loving wife and a passionate crafter at heart. I'm no expert though. Still learning.

 So, this is my very first post on my blog. I'm still trying to get a feel and figure out how to go about it. So please please please excuse me if I make mistakes anywhere.


Today, I've altered an old paint brush lying around with me.





Did mixed media work on it. I've used blue and yellow colours in it to try to give it a vibrant and fresh look. All flowers are handmade.

 I must say, art is a healer, it's sooo soothing. A food for my soul. Working on such projects is soo satisfying. Gives me immense pleasure and happiness. I really look forward to working on my projects, because I don't get as much time as I want to, what with managing a hyperactive two year old at home. Anyways, do have a look at my creation and let me know how it has turned out . Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment