Wednesday, December 19, 2018

An easy birthday card

Hello friends, Shweta here. It's my dear mil's birthday today and I made her a super easy and quick birthday card.



And, for the first time I've brought to you a picture tutorial of the same. Hope you find it easy and inspiring for your projects.
Here we go.


Step 1: I took a black pattern paper 6"x 6" and another pink pattern paper slightly lesser than that and pasted the latter on top of the former. Both belong to my old craft stash and don't remember where they come from. Sorry ☺️



Step 2: I took another pattern paper , cut it into a random small size and distressed it with scissors and brown distress ink. This is a very basic yet important step that adds that finishing touch to any project.



Step 3: Then I pasted it on my card using a double sided foam tape, to give a slight elevation.



Step 4: Added a chippie. This one's from Papericious.



Step 5: Glued in some fibre and die cuts.



Step 6: Glued two handmade flowers and some filler pollens. Don't they look beautiful!!



Step 7: Lastly, added some leaf die cuts, twine and a sentiment. Then glued the whole card onto a white card base. And tada! The card is ready.



Wasn't it super easy?? Hope you liked it. Comments are most welcome.
Thank you. See you soon again. Till then, Happy Crafting!! ☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment