Sunday, June 23, 2019

Mini Mixed Media Canvas



Hey friends!

Shweta here today with my inspiration project for Prika blog on this month's challenge theme - 'Quoted'. I've created a mini mixed media canvas- easy and quick enough to inspire you all to attempt.
I've used beautiful handmade flowers and element sheets from Prika in this project and I must say, the flowers take the beauty of this project to another level. They are so very gorgeous.





I've kept this canvas simple and it turned out so pretty. The quote I've used is something motivational.
I plan to gift this to my father-in-law to hang it in his office.




Want to see how I created this canvas? I have a video tutorial available for this. Do check it out.



I hope you like it. Do let me know your thoughts on it.

Love,
Shweta

Supplies used:
Little Birdie- Soft gel medium, Mixed media paste
Prika- Handmade flowers, fussy cut elements
Finnabair- Art Stones
Immix Sprinkle Mists- Fuchsia Pink, Chimney Smoke, Titanium White

No comments:

Post a Comment