Saturday, December 14, 2019

Birthday Layout


Hey everyone!

This is Shweta here with a new DT project for Papericous on the theme Sparkle and Shine with a Twist.

I have created a Birthday Layout to document the memories of my son on his 3rd birthday we recently celebrated. To create this layout, I've used two different pattern papers from The Flickers paper pack which are gold foiled and are super shiny. I have overlayed the pattern papers on one another to add to the appeal.




Then using the picture of my son as the focal point, I made a composition of handmade paper flowers and die cuts from my stash. The paper flowers are handmade from Papericious Sigma Cardstock and  sprinkled with Papericious Crystal Clear Powder for that extra glittery effect. I have also used the Papericious Happy Birthday 3D Shaker Chippie here as the twist element and added a touch of the above mentioned glitter.




The supplies used:

1. Papericious The Flickers Paper Pack
2. Papericious Sigma Cardstock
3. Papericious Happy Birthday 3D Shaker Chippie
4. Papericious Crystal Clear Powder
5. Papericous Sugar Plum Sequins

Love,
Shweta

No comments:

Post a Comment