Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Winter Shaker Card


Hi everyone.

This is Shweta here to share my new DT project for Papericious along with a video tutorial. I have made a shabby chic card celebrating the winter season. Have a look.




Winter season is already here. I was inspired by the snow and the whites and the blues that this season reminds me of, to create a subtle card. I've used the Blooms N Berries paper pack from Papericious for this card.

The 3D Window Shaker Chippie from the store was a nice addition to my project. I quickly painted a snowy winter night on paper and used it in the window chippie which made for a nice view from the window. The subtle It's a Boy Sequins mix went very well with my color theme.

As usual, all the flowers are handmade from the Papericious Sigma Cardtsock, customised to go with the theme. I also used some fussy cut elements from the paper pack and the co-ordinating Blooms N Berries Cut and Create Embellishments.

Want to watch the whole process video? It's right here.

The supplies used:

Papericious Blooms N Berries paper pack
Papericious Blooms N Berries Cut and Create Embellishments
Papericious 3D Window Shaker Chippie
Papericious Sigma Cardstock
Papericious It's a Boy Sequins
Fantasy Dies

I hope you liked my card and enjoyed the tutorial.

Love,
Shweta

No comments:

Post a Comment