Thursday, February 06, 2020

Mixed Media Canvas


Hey there!

Welcome to my blog! This is Shweta here today to share with you all a process video on a mixed media canvas.

I absolutely love doing mixed media. It had been a long time since I did this as I was busy with other paper crafting projects. Hence I completely enjoyed working on this project.



For this canvas, I've used a heavy weight white cardstock as the base since I was going to get it framed. I've used a soft color palette in this canvas. Also, the flowers are as usual handmade. All the supplies used will be listed down below.





Watch the process video for this canvas right here:


Supplies used:

White CS base
Immix White Gesso, Texture Paste, Metallic Paints - Purple Affair, Velvet Orchid,Deco Stones
Cosmic Shimmer Mist - Teal Wash
Prika Element Sheets
Fantasy Dies
Sequins

Well, how did you like it? Do let me know in the comments below.

Love,
Shweta

No comments:

Post a Comment