Tuesday, March 10, 2020

A Tag Flipbook


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. Shweta here with my DT project for Papericious. I have created a tag flipbook featuring the new Die Cut Embellishments and the Blooms n Berries collection. The Die Cut Embellishments are beautiful gold foiled embellishments on both black and white backgrounds that add a nice touch to your projects.


This tag flipbook has 5 tags measuring 6"x4" which all have a pocket in them. One can add pictures and write messages.






This was an easy and quick make and I have a pictorial to share with you all.
Let's begin with the process.

First, I create tags by cutting 5 pieces of white cardstock measuring 6"x5". Keep them aside.

To create pockets, take 5 pieces of white cardstock measuring 6.5"x5" and score at 0.5" on the 6.5" side and 0.5" and 4.5" on the 5" side and fold. 

Adhere these pockets to the tags using double tape. 

Paste pattern papers of your choice on the tags, I used the Blooms n Berries paper pack. Punch holes on the tags. Also, I rounded the corners for that extra effect.

Then, I used Cut and Create Embellishments, die cuts, flowers, Sequins, and other accessories and formed clusters on the tags. The sentiments from the Die Cut Embellishments completed the look. I then passed all the tags through a scrapbooking ring and decorated it with some lace. And we're done.

How did you like this flipbook? Do let me know. 

Supplies used:

Blooms n Berries paper pack
Die Cut Embellishments
Cut and Create Embellishments
Sequins

Love,
Shweta

No comments:

Post a Comment