Sunday, May 03, 2020

'Our story so far' - Wedding Scrapbook



Hello everyone!

This is Shweta here and welcome to my blog.

Today I'm here to share a wedding scrapbook I made a while ago.
Here are some pictures. Continue reading for the walk-through video.








This is a customised scrapbook measuring 5x7 inches and has the capacity to accommodate upto 70 pictures. This is a wedding scrapbook which tells the story of a couple who fell in love and are going to marry and can showcase their story right from the proposal to all the ceremonies that are a part of an Indian wedding.

The paper pack I've used is Rose Quartz from Prima Marketing. The raw album base is from Prika. The scrapbook is adorned with handmade paper flowers and sentiments among other embellishments. It also comes with a set of sentiments which the user can place as required. I've also used several other embellishments namely chipboards from Papericious and Expressions Craft and the wedding theme die cut sentiments from Papericious. The dies used are from Fantasy Dies. Here is the detailed walk-through :


Do let me know how you liked it.

Thanks,
Shweta

No comments:

Post a Comment