Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Fall Inspired Shadow Box


Hey all,

Here's a small something I created to brighten my day. This is a clean and simple, layered shadow box. The colour palette for this is inspired from the lovely colors of autumn. Have a look below.





Let's have a look at the supplies used and the process in brief:

Mintay Papers - Life Stories paper pack
Prika -  White cardstock shadow box, element sheets
iCraft - MDF embellishment
Die cuts,handmade flowers, other fussy cut elements from my stash

I first cut and adhered a pattern paper of my choice on the inside of the shadow box. Then I custom made some yellow and orange coloured flowers. Also painted some leaves and foliage using water colors and fussy cut them.

I then assembled everything to my liking in the shadow box, and we're done.

I've used different shades of orange and yellow in my project to match with the fall theme. Lastly, a small sentiment finished my project.




How do you find the shadow box? Do let me know. Would love to hear from you.

Love,
Shweta 


No comments:

Post a Comment