Friday, November 15, 2019

Key to Happiness - a tag




Hey all,

I'm back in action after a really long time and it feels so so good.
I'm here today to share a new project video tutorial with you all. I've made a tall tag with a beautiful message. Have a look below.






Let's have a look at the supplies used and the process in brief:

Mintay Papers - Life Stories paper pack
Prika -  White cardstock, glitter rose
Mudra - Flourish chippie
Vintage Photo distress ink
Die cuts,other handmade flowers,Key resin embellishment from my stash

I've used the Life Stories paper pack from Mintay and used so many fussy cut elements from it, it's beautiful. I first took two co-ordinating papers from the paper pack and cut them into desired size, one larger and one a bit smaller than that. I distressed the smaller white paper with brown distress ink and pasted the larger paper with foam tape. Then pasted this on a white cardstock base.

The focal point of my tag is the door which was fussy cut from the paper pack. I layered up all the ephemera and fussy cut elements from the paper pack around the door and added a quote with a beautiful message on it.

This tag was made in a haste due to time crunch, yet I was satisfied with the results. I've kept the look very subtle.




Here is the process video. Check it out.



I hope you enjoyed the tutorial. How do you find the tag? Do let me know. Would love to hear from you.

Love,
Shweta

No comments:

Post a Comment