Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Floral Mixed Media Card



Hey friends,

Welcome to the blog. Shweta here today with my inspiration post for Prika current challenge: Perfect Smoosh.

I have created a beautiful floral card. Check out the pictures.







The supplies used are:

White and Black cardstock base for cards: Prika
Little Birdie: Black Gesso, Mixed Media Paste
Expressions Craft: Stencil
Distress Inks: Faded Jeans, Hickory Smoke
Die cuts: DMC dies
Handmade foamiran flowers from my stash ( Flower dies from DMC)
Fussy cut leaves and flowers from my stash
Versafine for stamping
Sequins

In my first post, I'd focused on using sprays for my background. This time, I've used inks. I've just randomly smooshed distress inks on the paper to form a background. I then went ahead and decorated it with handmade foamiran flowers and fussy cut elements from my stash.

The card is super easy and quick to make, yet the soft flowers on the inky background add so much to it's appeal.

Check out the process here.



Easy, isn't it?

Would love to hear from you.

Entering in into the below challenges:
1. More Than Words Mini Challenge July

2. We Love 2 Create Challenge # 8

Hugs,
Shweta

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous floral card!
    Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://welove2create.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTIFULL card thank you for sharing with the DT from WE Love To Create Hugs TErry (DT) xxx and good luck

    ReplyDelete