Thursday, April 25, 2019

Mixed media decor



Hey people!

Shweta here today with a video tutorial on a mixed media decor I made to give as a birthday gift.
I made this project for Expressions Craft using all their products.

I have used an MDF base here as my canvas and created a beautiful decor out of it. I started off by painting it with Wedding Red metallic paint. Then I've spread the very amazing crackle texture paste on the base that gives really beautiful and natural looking cracks. I've then used sprinkle mists to colour the textures. Kept the tone of my project very subtle.


The various shaped chipboards and the handmade flowers from Immix are so versatile and gorgeous that they enhance the beauty of any project. They added a nice depth to my project.


To find out how I made this, check out the video tutorial below. Do subscribe to my channel if you liked it.


I hope you enjoyed the process.
See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment