Saturday, March 02, 2019

A beautiful layout



Hello all my crafty friends.

This time I have a beautiful layout created for a client. She wanted to gift something to her husband on their anniversary and wished to have lots of pictures in it.



I had very less time to make this layout since I had to ship this in time for it to reach it's destination before the anniversary.

Since the client wanted multiple pictures to be included I settled for picture collages and that too two!

Now, since the focal points were two postcard size collages, I kept the layout fairly simple. After all simplicity is beauty. I wanted the pictures to receive all the attention. These pictures held much importance to her which I totally understand. Pictures , I believe are not just moments frozen in time. They are a gateway to memories, lots of beautiful memories. Isn't it?

I simply placed both the pictures in the center and started assembling my components around them. Handmade flowers, die cuts, twine,fussy cut elements and so on.

Splattered some black ink and added some sentiments echoing the feelings of a happy family.

Lastly, got the layout framed to be ready to hung on the walls.

And it's done!
Sounds easy right! Believe me it isn't. The composition is what makes it tough.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures.
And if you like this, show me some love in the comments below.

Till then, see you!!










1 comment:

  1. Thank u so much Papercharmsbyshweta for such a lovely master piece and for all the efforts u have put in to make it available to me on the destined date.. Loads of love to u.. Long way to go..

    ReplyDelete